through creation of art I experience life
More About Our Company
Since May 2000 I spend most of my time at Studio Sem in Pietrasanta in North Tuscany sculpturing in marble. I am President of the Swedish Sculptor Association and member of the Royal British Society of Sculptors and the Norwegian Sculptor Association.
As an artist I learned to redirect my focus towards the intuitive and began listening to and interpreting the abstract language of my dreams and my body.
- 2017 The EGG, 800 kg in white Carrara marble, Majorca, Spain, SORAIA in Red Travertin from Iran to Delaware, USA and 5 sculptures to CASPAIOU Design & Interior, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 2016 “SOURCE” in ice, about 1000 kg, Winter Festival, Uppsala, Sweden
- 2015 Alison Pickett Corporation Art, Hong Kong
- 2015 Söderköping, Sweden
- 2008-2015 Oslo Innovation Award, commissioned by the City of Oslo after an open competition 2008
- 2011 The Swedish State Art Fund for the project 7 artists in Cava Querciola, Carrara
- 2008 ELEMENTS commissioned for Christopher Newport University, Virginia, USA by Newport News Public Art Foundation.
- 2008 REFLECTIONS commissioned by Christian Rignes, OSLO, Norway
- 2004-2013 Alison Pickett Corporation Art in Hong Kong, Foundation Art & Business, England and art collectors in Sweden, Norway, England, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Italy, USA and China.